Hi. Just bought the game and started playing. Looks great. But out of curiosity, I went to bed in the apartment 3 times in a row just to see what happens when you get past 56 hours. The game went to a black screen with the title music playing. I was confused. Is this a bug, or is this what's supposed to happen?
A downloadable game for Windows
When the director of a small-time TV show disappears, a chain of events unfold that lead a young actress to search the town of Fallen Oaks only to discover that far stranger things are going on in the recession ridden place than initially meet the eye. To make matters even worse: A cataclysmic event is about to occur and there are only 56 hours left to prevent it…
- Old-school adventure game mechanics meet time-pressure: You have 56 in-game-hours to solve the mystery
- Day/Night-Cycle: NPCs will be on different locations depending on day and time.
- Enormous Freedom: Spend the night in the local bar or search the dark woods. It's up to you!
- All decisions matter: Be careful who you trust and where you go. You can die!
- High replayability: Discover all the secrets of Fallen Oaks
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.33 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks. There is one minor bug I'm noticing. The rain happens indoors sometimes. Other than that I'm really enjoying the game. Already got way more than $3.33 worth, so I'm happy. I'm actually stuck at a certain point, is there an email address where I can ask you some questions?
Hey man, loved it....did a playthrough just now....I will be playing more in the near future....
Was this made in VX Ace?